"Happiness does not come from doing easy work but from the afterglow of satisfaction that comes after the achievement of a difficult task that demanded our best." - Theodore I. Rubin

Friday, June 4, 2010

Antsy...


5 weeks of time off is almost complete and I can try running again on June 14th. I have managed to stay pretty sane and embrace the time off yet now I am getting antsy to run again ☺ The excitement I have to just simply lace up my shoes and take off down the canal running, even if it’s going to only be two miles, makes me smile. Phoenix has decided to dump 110 plus temperatures on us after giving us a gorgeous month of May. Nothing like 95 up to 110…get us runners used to it real quick ☺ I’ll definitely make the 14th a special one…hit the canal in Phoenix and then hang out and relax at LGO afterward…yeah baby ☺

I got my lovely little Coop limo tinted today and she looks so sexy. I can’t believe I have been driving her in Phoenix for all this time without having dark tint! I love it…now all she needs is a spoiler and rims and she will be hot hot hot ☺

My core and strength training continue to go really well and it’s keeping me strong from my feet up, so when I start running again I’ll be structurally strong and hopefully remain injury free! I have a check up with Endurance Rehab this coming Monday so we’ll see what they say about my foot. I’ll definitely hit up MMR pool while I am up that way…can never pass up the most gorgeous lap pool I’ve ever swum in ☺

TGIF!!! Tonight I am going out to drink some tasty Chambords and eat the best corn bread in the valley ☺ Time to get ready to start another fun weekend. Gotta live it up while I can, until my alarm starts ringing at 5 am for my runs ☺ Have a great weekend everyone!!

Quote of the day: “You’re only as strong as the tables you dance on, the drinks you mix and the friends you roll with” …☺

No comments:

Post a Comment